- Parent Coaching
- Early Intervention State Programs
- Speech-Language Pathologists (employment)
- Generalization and carryover of learned skills are increased when a child learns in their natural (home) environment.
- Finding a speech-language therapy provider isn’t always easy. Waitlists and long drive times are frequent issues.
- From toddlers to teens, we provide engaging and effective therapy in the comfort and safety of home.
- With teletherapy, we give you the support and tools you need to know how to help your child at home.
- Teletherapy has been recognized and endorsed by ASHA, the American Speech Language Hearing Association, as an appropriate and effective delivery model for therapy services.
- Children learn best from their parents in their natural environment through play, and your daily routines and activities.
- Parent coaching classes are designed to help you learn useful strategies to use at home throughout your day to aid in promoting speech and language development.
- Strategies are simple to incorporate throughout your day with the routines and activities that are most meaningful to you and your child.
- You already have what you need to help your child, we just help to guide, and empower you in utilizing those tools.
- We are here to support you and your child along your journey.
Early Intervention State Programs
- Early intervention teletherapy can help rural areas in need of providers have greater accessibility.
- Early intervention services using the teletherapy delivery model increases parent involvement that truly focuses on parent coaching.
- We provide accessible services in the child’s natural environment that focuses on the family’s meaningful daily routines and activities.
- Collaboration with the family and IFSP team members to best help meet the family’s and child’s needs.
- We are here to help support you in finding qualified EI providers, and empower families through their early intervention journey.
- Co-founded by an SLP, so we know how hard you work to help families, and we want to help support you in continuing to further expand your career.
- A telepractice that you can grow with, and have the flexibility to build the caseload you love.
- Teletherapy is just as effective as in-person, but saves you the time of driving to and from the clinic, school, or home visits, allowing for more time to get those extra things done (i.e. paperwork, documentation, researching materials, etc.).
- Build strong connections with the families you serve since they can join in the sessions too, which increases their knowledge to better help their child at home.
- Have more freedom, time, connection, and satisfaction for the job you love.